Tuesday, March 19, 2019

Bootcamp Drivers Windows 10 Magic Mouse 2






Just installed bootcamp 6 on my windows 10 macbook retina 12 inch 2015. bluetooth works wierdly, after fresh start it sees the mouse, but when i try to connect it it wont go further and apple magic mouse desn't get recognized nor paired.. Question: q: magic mouse 2 on windows 10 (non-bootcamp) i've tried the following to get my magic mouse 2 working on my windows 10 pc. it will pair. left click, right click and pointer movement work ok but i can't get scrolling working at all. its visible as magic mouse 2 but when i check the driver its still using a 2006. Just upgraded from a magic mouse 1 to a 2 and everything is working aside from the scroll function. ive researched this extensively, and tried updating bootcamp drivers, as well as apple software update and trackpadmagic.com but nothing is working..












So i'm new to osx and bought a 2015 13" macbook pro retina, and have successfully installed windows 10 using bootcamp. however my magic mouse 2, which works perfectly under osx, will not pair with windows 10.. [help - resolved] apple magic mouse driver? (self.windows10) submitted 2 years ago by jillness06. hi! so i just got myself a fancy new surface book with windows 10 after years of using a mac. i've been able to use my apple magic mouse (early version), but unable to use the touch scroll function. you can copy the drivers from boot camp if. A week or so ago i installed windows 10 on my 2015 macbook pro retina with boot camp. at the start my magic mouse 1 and my keyboard were already paired. today my mouse wouldn't click for some reason so i unpaired the mouse, now the mouse won't pair..



bootcamp drivers windows 10 magic mouse 2

visit link reference